As we welcome 2012 with open arms, we’d like to recap all that Adonis was grateful for in 2011:
* Thanks to our many generous supporters (see our scroll bar on the website www.adonisautism.org), hard working Flocking Committee and the Cape Coral Wellness Center Adonis was able to almost triple the amount of grant money given in 2011 over 2010. I know we can do this again if we can get more volunteers in 2012, so please contact us if you are interested.
* Thanks to the above and Luke and Ken successfully completing the NYC Marathon and raising money for AAAF in the process, our donation income has increased 125%. This will enable us to replenish our grant fund for 2012.
* Thank you to all who participated in decorating flamingos for our auction this year! This helped us raise close to $800 extra for our Flamingo Flocking Fundraiser. The next one will be coming up in April so let us know if you would like to participate again.
* Special thanks to the Club at Mediterra, MDASF, for selecting Adonis to be co-recipient of their annual fundraiser!
* AAAF is very grateful to founder Maureen Bashaw for writing a WONDERFUL book called Killerscent and donating a portion of her sales to our foundation.
* A huge thank you to the Adonis Board and volunteers for all their hard work to make 2011 so successful!
Wishing you peace and blessings in the upcoming year. We hope to make 2012 even better!
Happy New Year!